BOOK FOR 2017
Holiday in one of our seven, self-catering holiday cottages nestled in the beautiful Sussex countryside near the village of Pease Pottage. Located between the market town of Horsham and Crawley, it is an ideal destination to visit the many attractions in the South East.
Take a trip to London or Brighton, visit Arundel Castle and National Trust Gardens, and take the opportunity to stop off at a traditional Sussex pub. Gatwick is a 15 minutes drive and the Gatwick Express takes you to London in 30 minutes.
The cottages are 60 sq metres and have under floor heating. They have two bedrooms with en suite bath /shower rooms. White cotton bed linen and towels are provided. The open-plan living room has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, hob and oven.
The dining area has a light oak dining table which seats up to 6 people. The sitting area has two comfortable sofas and a coffee table. The flatscreen TV includes Freeview and DVD. The pine deck is ideal for outdoor dining and BBQs are permitted during the summer months. Self cater or have meals prepared for you in the Club House or Court Yard in the summer.
The cottages are practical for families; cots and high chairs are provided. Swimming, golf and tennis lessons can be arranged. Buchan Country Park is a short walk from the lodges and cycles can be hired and delivered to the lodges. Holmbush Farm World and K2 Leisure Centre and Tilgate Park are close by.
Designed to a high standard, the lodges offer every comfort for your stay:
- Two bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms
- Bed linen, slippers and towels
- Open-plan living area
- Fully equipped kitchen including: dishwasher, microwave and LCD TV with DVD and Freeview
- Decked balconies for outdoor dining
- Cots, high chairs and changing mats (on request)
- Communal washing machine and dryer (small charge applies)
- Wireless internet access available in Club House and lodge area.
- Health club including Gym, Pool & Tennis
- Golf Club with 27 holes over 2 courses (additional charge)
- New Health & Beauty Spa open – please pre-book on 01293 528256
The Club is only 1 mile from J 11 on the M23 and just 15 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
The atmosphere in the club encourages you to relax and enjoy your visit providing an environment where the whole family can enjoy themselves.
On behalf of all the team here at Cottesmore, we look forward to welcoming you to Cottesmore.