Welcome to our brand new oak-beamed Bar & Restaurant which offers a panoramic view of the Griffin course serving gastro classics made from the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
To Book a table in the restaurant please click on the BOOK A TABLE button below.
Covid-19 Secure Bar & Restaurant Policy
We look forward to welcoming our customers to enjoy the bar and restaurant in our Covid Secure venue. In order to meet the Government guidance we kindly ask you comply with the following measures.
- The Bar may be accessed externally from either the front or rear balcony
- Face coverings are to be worn unless you have been seated at a table
- A one way system to exit the Bar via the internal staircase will be in place
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the building.
- You will be allocated a clean and sanitised table.
- Takeaway orders, to be consumed outside, may still be placed at the bar.
- Food and drink orders indoors will only be taken at your table.
- Eating and drinking whilst standing inside is not permitted.
- Tables will be spaced at 1m and may only be moved by members of staff.
- Groups may not exceed six people.
- A daily register of attendees in the bar will be kept via scanning the available QR code, in line with Government requirements, to assist track and trace.
- Please leave dirty plates and glasses on your table to be collected.
- The Bar & Restaurant will close at 10pm.
Thank you for your compliance to ensure we remain Covid Secure.