Welcome to our brand new oak-beamed Bar & Restaurant which offers a panoramic view of the Griffin course serving gastro classics made from the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
(We will have wheelchair access to the restaurant from August once the lift has been installed)
To Book a table in the restaurant please click on the BOOK A TABLE button below.
Covid-19 Secure Bar & Restaurant Policy
We look forward to welcoming our customers back inside from 4th July to enjoy our bar and restaurant. In order to achieve this and meet the Government guidance we kindly ask you comply with the following measures.
- Cottesmore will operate a one way system at the bar for ordering. Please enter via the front balcony and exit via the internal staircase.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the building.
- Upon placing your order at the bar you will be allocated a clean and sanitised table for a maximum stay of 45 minutes.
- Drinks will be dispensed at the bar, food orders will be bought to your table. Eating and drinking whilst standing inside is not permitted.
- Tables will be spaced at 1m and may only be moved by members of staff.
- Only 2 people may be seated at one table, unless from the same household.
- A daily register of attendees in the bar will be kept, in line with Government requirements, to assist track and trace.